Hi!

The "code.google.com" web site, have a section called "Code Search".

For the project Chromium, (https://code.google.com/p/chromium/codesearch)
we can navigate source code by clicking on variables and methods.

By clicking, we navigate to other files where that function is declared.

But when we try to do the same on Golang project,
(https://code.google.com/p/go/codesearch),
we don't have that functionality.

Is it possible to "activate" this on Golang project website ?

Regards,

Edu

--

---

  • Ian Lance Taylor at May 16, 2014 at 2:17 pm

    The "code.google.com" web site, have a section called "Code Search".

    For the project Chromium, (https://code.google.com/p/chromium/codesearch)
    we can navigate source code by clicking on variables and methods.

    By clicking, we navigate to other files where that function is declared.

    But when we try to do the same on Golang project,
    (https://code.google.com/p/go/codesearch),
    we don't have that functionality.

    Is it possible to "activate" this on Golang project website ?
    I don't think there is any switch we can flip to make this work.

    Please file an issue for this. Thanks.

    Ian

    --

    ---