I have a look at ASN1 implementation and I found that "CHOICE" statement is
missing,
are there any plan to add it? Wouldn't be good to have a Asn1->golang
mapping generator?

TIA,

pz

--

---

  • Rh at Apr 26, 2014 at 5:48 pm
    Please take my recollection with a grain of salt, but if I recall
    correctly, the ASN1 support in go has been focused on just what is needed
    for reading X.509 certificates (possibly Kerberos, as well, I forget). I
    can't speak to the future plans of the Go team, but it would not surprise
    me if it was not a high priority.
    I have a look at ASN1 implementation and I found that "CHOICE" statement
    is missing,
    are there any plan to add it? Wouldn't be good to have a Asn1->golang
    mapping generator?

    TIA,

    pz
    --

    ---
  • Adam Langley at Apr 26, 2014 at 7:06 pm