I have been using the crypto/openpgp library, and I noticed that there was
a TODO item to support serialization of encrypted private keys. I have
added that capability and have included a diff/patch of my work. I haven't
contributed to official golang libraries before, so I am not familiar with
the process. Please let me know what else I can do to get this work added.

Thanks,
   Justin

--

---

  • Brad Fitzpatrick at Mar 10, 2014 at 3:06 pm
    The process is documented here: http://golang.org/doc/contribute.html

    We don't use patches over email. Our tools are integrated with the code
    review system and source control.

    I have been using the crypto/openpgp library, and I noticed that there was
    a TODO item to support serialization of encrypted private keys. I have
    added that capability and have included a diff/patch of my work. I haven't
    contributed to official golang libraries before, so I am not familiar with
    the process. Please let me know what else I can do to get this work added.

    Thanks,
    Justin

    --

    ---

    ---
  • Guitarj87 at Mar 11, 2014 at 1:11 am
    Ok, thanks. I will start the process through that channel.