Hello,

I'd like to embed go playground on my website decouvrir-golang.net
I'll use a proxy script with the user agent name "decouvrir-golang.net"

Kind regards

--

---

  • Benjamin BALET at Feb 23, 2014 at 5:42 pm
    Hello,

    I'd like to embed go playground on my website decouvrir-golang.net
    I'll use a PHP mediator script with the user agent name "
    decouvrir-golang.net"

    Kind regards

    --

    ---
  • Andrew Gerrand at Feb 23, 2014 at 9:44 pm
    I'd like to embed go playground on my website decouvrir-golang.net
    I'll use a PHP mediator script with the user agent name "
    decouvrir-golang.net"

    Kind regards

    --

    ---

    ---
  • Benjamin BALET at Feb 25, 2014 at 7:32 am
    Will you implement CORS mechanism, add some *-Origin headers or an official
    widget in the future ?
    I had to develop a PHP script https://github.com/bbalet/soksan but it's
    maybe not the best option.
    I think it's a great way to promote go.