Hi folks,

I've just published v0.2 of llgo. This milestone was about rewriting the
internals of the frontend to use go.tools/ssa. The rewrite is "done" now,
in as much as the compiler now is at least as complete as it was before the
rewrite. llgo is now able to compile all the standard library except net,
os/user, and runtime/cgo. Some of it's even correct.

Thanks to Alan Donovan for answering my questions along the way, it was a
fairly painless and straightforward exercise.

You can read more here: http://blog.awilkins.id.au/2014/01/llgo-on-ssa.html

Cheers,
Andrew

--