Never shared this, but... why not. Probably the beer.

The Go team's methodology for code review was the inspiration, structure
and design of designing and implementing code review at a fairly large
company. It was my guidance, and I did my best to capture the spirit of
the Go code review process at that company I worked at, because I saw how
beneficial it was here. It is now used across all teams there, and the
review count is up to the thousands last I checked.

You guys share so much beyond your code. Thank you.

--

---