FAQ
Please change the following to display the boolean values true and false
as a value of a keyword:

line 28: <Keywords name="Keywords2">bool byte complex64 complex128 error
floa t32 float64 int int8 int16 int32 int64 rune string uint uint8
uint16 uint32 uint 64 uintptr iota nil</Keywords>
line 30: <Keywords name="Keywords4">true false</Keywords>
line 45: <WordsStyle name="KEYWORDS4" fgColor="A52A2A" bgColor="FFFFFF"
fontN ame="" fontStyle="0" nesting="0" />

The color changes in a separate CL. I prefer blue for all values
(numbers, boolean, runes and strings).

LGTM

https://codereview.appspot.com/13401047/

--

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "golang-dev" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to golang-dev+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.

Search Discussions

  • Gvdschoot at Sep 11, 2013 at 9:24 am

    On 2013/09/11 09:18:28, gvdschoot wrote:
    The color changes in a separate CL. I prefer blue for all values (numbers,
    boolean, runes and strings).
    With blue I mean: fgColor="0000FF"


    https://codereview.appspot.com/13401047/

    --

    ---
    You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "golang-dev" group.
    To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to golang-dev+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
    For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.
  • Chaishushan at Sep 11, 2013 at 9:26 am

    On 2013/09/11 09:24:24, gvdschoot wrote:
    On 2013/09/11 09:18:28, gvdschoot wrote:
    The color changes in a separate CL. I prefer blue for all values
    (numbers,
    boolean, runes and strings).
    With blue I mean: fgColor="0000FF"
    You can discuss the new topic in golang-nuts.
    This CL just for number syntax highlight issue.


    https://codereview.appspot.com/13401047/

    --

    ---
    You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "golang-dev" group.
    To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to golang-dev+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
    For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.
  • Anthony Starks at Sep 11, 2013 at 12:35 pm
    I welcome the discussion.

    In general, I'm opposed to the color changes that move toward the overly colorful, "fruit-salad" style of syntax highlighting.

    The original scheme was designed after classical documents, using the black/white/gray/red colors.
    Code is meant to be read and Go tends to be "light on the page".
    The syntax highlighting should facilitate that, and not overwhelm.


    Go is meant to be "light on the
    On Sep 11, 2013, at 5:18 AM, gvdschoot@gmail.com wrote:

    Please change the following to display the boolean values true and false
    as a value of a keyword:

    line 28: <Keywords name="Keywords2">bool byte complex64 complex128 error
    floa t32 float64 int int8 int16 int32 int64 rune string uint uint8
    uint16 uint32 uint 64 uintptr iota nil</Keywords>
    line 30: <Keywords name="Keywords4">true false</Keywords>
    line 45: <WordsStyle name="KEYWORDS4" fgColor="A52A2A" bgColor="FFFFFF"
    fontN ame="" fontStyle="0" nesting="0" />

    The color changes in a separate CL. I prefer blue for all values
    (numbers, boolean, runes and strings).

    LGTM

    https://codereview.appspot.com/13401047/
    --

    ---
    You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "golang-dev" group.
    To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to golang-dev+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
    For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.

Related Discussions

Discussion Navigation
viewthread | post
Discussion Overview
groupgolang-dev @
categoriesgo
postedSep 11, '13 at 9:18a
activeSep 11, '13 at 12:35p
posts4
users3
websitegolang.org

People

Translate

site design / logo © 2022 Grokbase