FAQ
It's September and the feature freeze for the 1.2 release is in
effect. It's time to soak changes, fix bugs, and write documentation.

Other than changes already in flight, all new feature-level
development CLs will have to wait until after the release is out.

-rob

--

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "golang-dev" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to golang-dev+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.

Search Discussions

  • Oleku Konko at Sep 3, 2013 at 7:32 am
    Hello,

    When is the expected time for the release and is there an official page
    where this timelines are accessable.

    Thanks

    On Sunday, September 1, 2013 11:10:15 PM UTC+1, Rob Pike wrote:

    It's September and the feature freeze for the 1.2 release is in
    effect. It's time to soak changes, fix bugs, and write documentation.

    Other than changes already in flight, all new feature-level
    development CLs will have to wait until after the release is out.

    -rob
    --

    ---
    You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "golang-dev" group.
    To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to golang-dev+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
    For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.
  • Dave Cheney at Sep 3, 2013 at 7:35 am
    Yes

    https://docs.google.com/document/d/106hMEZj58L9nq9N9p7Zll_WKfo-oyZHFyI6MttuZmBU/edit?usp=sharing

    and

    http://research.swtch.com/dashboard/Go1.2#all
    On Tue, Sep 3, 2013 at 5:31 PM, wrote:
    Hello,

    When is the expected time for the release and is there an official page
    where this timelines are accessable.

    Thanks

    On Sunday, September 1, 2013 11:10:15 PM UTC+1, Rob Pike wrote:

    It's September and the feature freeze for the 1.2 release is in
    effect. It's time to soak changes, fix bugs, and write documentation.

    Other than changes already in flight, all new feature-level
    development CLs will have to wait until after the release is out.

    -rob
    --

    ---
    You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
    "golang-dev" group.
    To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an
    email to golang-dev+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
    For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.
    --

    ---
    You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "golang-dev" group.
    To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to golang-dev+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
    For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.
  • Oleku Konko at Sep 3, 2013 at 8:53 am
    Nice ... Good Information. It would be nice for such information to be
    located in http://golang.org/doc/devel/

    Thanks

    On Tuesday, September 3, 2013 8:35:18 AM UTC+1, Dave Cheney wrote:

    Yes


    https://docs.google.com/document/d/106hMEZj58L9nq9N9p7Zll_WKfo-oyZHFyI6MttuZmBU/edit?usp=sharing

    and

    http://research.swtch.com/dashboard/Go1.2#all

    On Tue, Sep 3, 2013 at 5:31 PM, <oleku...@gmail.com <javascript:>>
    wrote:
    Hello,

    When is the expected time for the release and is there an official page
    where this timelines are accessable.

    Thanks

    On Sunday, September 1, 2013 11:10:15 PM UTC+1, Rob Pike wrote:

    It's September and the feature freeze for the 1.2 release is in
    effect. It's time to soak changes, fix bugs, and write documentation.

    Other than changes already in flight, all new feature-level
    development CLs will have to wait until after the release is out.

    -rob
    --

    ---
    You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
    "golang-dev" group.
    To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an
    email to golang-dev+...@googlegroups.com <javascript:>.
    For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.
    --

    ---
    You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "golang-dev" group.
    To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to golang-dev+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
    For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.

Related Discussions

Discussion Navigation
viewthread | post
Discussion Overview
groupgolang-dev @
categoriesgo
postedSep 1, '13 at 10:10p
activeSep 3, '13 at 8:53a
posts4
users3
websitegolang.org

People

Translate

site design / logo © 2021 Grokbase