FAQ

On 2012/12/04 23:15:20, brainman wrote:
Hello mailto:dave@cheney.net (cc: mailto:golang-dev@googlegroups.com),
I'd like you to review this change to
https://go.googlecode.com/hg/
Gentle ping. I'd like to see this CL reviewed and submitted before
landing https://codereview.appspot.com/6866050/

https://codereview.appspot.com/6873046/

Search Discussions

  • Alex Brainman at Dec 5, 2012 at 4:01 am

    On 2012/12/05 03:58:08, dfc wrote:

    Gentle ping. I'd like to see this CL reviewed and submitted before landing
    https://codereview.appspot.com/6866050/
    I am going to wait for mikio. You go ahead and submit yours.

    Alex

    https://codereview.appspot.com/6873046/
  • Dave at Dec 5, 2012 at 4:01 am

    On 2012/12/05 04:00:59, brainman wrote:
    On 2012/12/05 03:58:08, dfc wrote:

    Gentle ping. I'd like to see this CL reviewed and submitted before
    landing
    I am going to wait for mikio. You go ahead and submit yours.
    Alex
    I'm also waiting on Mikio :) I'd like to see yours go first because it
    attempts to fix the current breakage.

    https://codereview.appspot.com/6873046/
  • Alex Brainman at Dec 5, 2012 at 4:04 am

    On 2012/12/05 04:01:48, dfc wrote:

    ... I'd like to see yours go first because it attempts
    to fix the current breakage.
    I hope my change will fix current breakage, but I do not know if it
    will. I can't reproduce the breakage here.

    Alex

    https://codereview.appspot.com/6873046/
  • Brad Fitzpatrick at Dec 5, 2012 at 4:10 am

    On Tue, Dec 4, 2012 at 8:04 PM, wrote:

    On 2012/12/05 04:01:48, dfc wrote:

    ... I'd like to see yours go first because it attempts
    to fix the current breakage.
    I hope my change will fix current breakage, but I do not know if it
    will. I can't reproduce the breakage here.
    If everybody is waiting for everybody else to submit first, I propose that
    everybody just submits at once.

    1.... 2... 3... Go!
  • Andrew Gerrand at Dec 5, 2012 at 4:14 am
    The last time that happened we triggered a bug in google code and managed
    to submit two cls at once. weird.
  • Mikioh Mikioh at Dec 5, 2012 at 4:19 am
  • Alex Brainman at Dec 5, 2012 at 4:26 am
    *** Submitted as
    https://code.google.com/p/go/source/detail?r=a32219a715c5 ***

    net: change windows netFD finalizer to behave similar to unix

    R=dave, mikioh.mikioh
    CC=golang-dev
    https://codereview.appspot.com/6873046


    https://codereview.appspot.com/6873046/

Related Discussions

Discussion Navigation
viewthread | post
Discussion Overview
groupgolang-dev @
categoriesgo
postedDec 5, '12 at 3:58a
activeDec 5, '12 at 4:26a
posts8
users5
websitegolang.org

People

Translate

site design / logo © 2022 Grokbase