both darwin builders, freebsd/amd64 and linux-arm-panda builder stopped.

cheers,
minux

Search Discussions

  • Brad Fitzpatrick at Oct 29, 2012 at 11:31 am

    On Mon, Oct 29, 2012 at 8:12 AM, minux wrote:

    Hi,

    both darwin builders, freebsd/amd64 and linux-arm-panda builder stopped.
    linux-arm-panda is on my desk at work, but I'm traveling for a couple weeks.

    I can't reach it on the network.

    Robert or Ian, want to push the little reset button (top of the board,
    somewhere in the middle)? It should then reboot, clean itself, and
    re-start the builder automatically.
  • Robert Griesemer at Oct 29, 2012 at 6:29 pm
    done
    - gri

    both darwin builders, freebsd/amd64 and linux-arm-panda builder
    stopped.
    linux-arm-panda is on my desk at work, but I'm traveling for a couple
    weeks.

    I can't reach it on the network.

    Robert or Ian, want to push the little reset button (top of the board,
    somewhere in the middle)? It should then reboot, clean itself, and
    re-start the builder automatically.
  • Rob Pike at Oct 29, 2012 at 6:24 pm
    the linux amd64 build looks reproducibly broken by the recent inlining
    CL, regardless.

    -rob
  • Brad Fitzpatrick at Oct 29, 2012 at 7:45 pm
    that's the race builder. Dmitry?
    the linux amd64 build looks reproducibly broken by the recent inlining
    CL, regardless.

    -rob
  • Dmitry Vyukov at Oct 29, 2012 at 8:02 pm
    http://code.google.com/p/go/issues/detail?id=4304
    https://codereview.appspot.com/6818049/

    the linux amd64 build looks reproducibly broken by the recent inlining
    CL, regardless.

    -rob

groupgolang-dev @
categoriesgo