Hello email@example.com (cc: firstname.lastname@example.org),
I'd like you to review this change to
cmd/gc: inlining functions with local variables
- make sure dclcontext == PAUTO only in function bodies
- introduce PDISCARD to discard declarations in bodies of repeated
- skip printing initializing OAS'es in export mode, assuming they only
occur after ODCL's
- remove ODCL and the initializing OAS from inl.c:ishairy
- fix confused use of ->typecheck in typecheckinl: it's about the ->inl,
not about the fn.
- debuging aids: print ntype on ONAMEs too and -Emm instead of -Ell.
Please review this at http://codereview.appspot.com/6800043/