Hello,

At the moment the one remaining linux/arm builder we have appears to
have stalled (however tip is building cleanly on my emergency travel
raspberry pi) and all darwin/* builders have stopped responding. I'm
sorry that I cannot contribute by builders this week due to travel
obligations. Could the respective builder owners please look into the
problems.

Cheers

Dave

Search Discussions

  • Andrew Gerrand at Sep 19, 2012 at 6:17 pm

    At the moment the one remaining linux/arm builder we have appears to
    have stalled (however tip is building cleanly on my emergency travel
    raspberry pi) and all darwin/* builders have stopped responding. I'm
    sorry that I cannot contribute by builders this week due to travel
    obligations. Could the respective builder owners please look into the
    problems.
    I brought the darwin builders back at around the time you sent this
    mail. I'll take a look at the linux-arm builder this afternoon.
  • Dave Cheney at Sep 19, 2012 at 6:18 pm
    Thank you very much Andrew.
    At the moment the one remaining linux/arm builder we have appears to
    have stalled (however tip is building cleanly on my emergency travel
    raspberry pi) and all darwin/* builders have stopped responding. I'm
    sorry that I cannot contribute by builders this week due to travel
    obligations. Could the respective builder owners please look into the
    problems.
    I brought the darwin builders back at around the time you sent this
    mail. I'll take a look at the linux-arm builder this afternoon.

groupgolang-dev @
categoriesgo
postedSep 19, '12 at 5:28p
activeSep 19, '12 at 6:18p

Dave Cheney: 2 posts Andrew Gerrand: 1 post