On Sat, Sep 1, 2012 at 12:53 AM, Mike Bell wrote:
Are there details anywhere for what a "good enough" version of XML would
look like, if someone were to embark on such a thing? It's of greatly
limited utility (relative to other encoders like JSON) as it stands, and
sometimes you have to talk to things that speak XML even though you'd much
rather be speaking JSON. :)
At least one criteria is mentioned in issue 2771: it needs to be able
to support attributes.

Russ

Search Discussions

  • Mike Bell at Sep 2, 2012 at 1:54 am