Hi guys,

I just wanna share with you that I've created the angularfire-multi-auth
<https://github.com/douglascorrea/angularfire-multi-auth> project.

It is a angularfire helper to deal with Multiple Login providers.

You can already use it on your projects, but there a lot of improvements to
do. So feel free to fork the project and create PR and also create issues
you found on it.

This is my first open source project, so I'm counting with help of you.

Thx,

Douglas
@douglas_correa