Hi guys

When i call
array.$remove(entry);
(where array is a synced firebase array and entry an object of this array),
firebase seems to delete my object (all red in backend) but at the same
time is copying my object (all green) and so the stuff is back first
refresh i do (i work with angular).
Strange behavior, which is a problem because then i can't really delete any
item. Of course, backend delete works ok.
Adding and saving is ok.
Permissions authorize all reading and writing.

Any suggestion ?

  • Jacob Wenger at Jul 29, 2015 at 6:17 pm
    Hi Loup,

    In order for us to help you out here, we are going to need an mvce
    <http://stackoverflow.com/help/mcve>. Please put together one in JSFiddle
    or Plunker or CodePen and share the link with us. We can take a look and
    help you debug the issue.

    Jacob

    https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/firebase-angular/9946e352-9fab-4550-8e3b-e3919aad08f3%40googlegroups.com
    <https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/firebase-angular/9946e352-9fab-4550-8e3b-e3919aad08f3%40googlegroups.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>