Hello,

I have a project running, I call it FirebaseModel. I have done some kind of
prototype you can see here <http://plnkr.co/edit/CvolQK?p=preview>. If you
have some time I would really appreciate your feedback, ideas and opinions.

I post it here because its not really a question, so Stackoverflow is
probably the wrong place :P

  • Jacob Wenger at Jul 6, 2015 at 6:54 am
    Hey Benjamin,

    The link you shared leads to an empty plunk. Can you share another link?
    Also, can you provide some information about what FirebaseModel actually is?

    Looking forward to checking it out!
    Jacob
    I have a project running, I call it FirebaseModel. I have done some kind
    of prototype you can see here <http://plnkr.co/edit/CvolQK?p=preview>. If
    you have some time I would really appreciate your feedback, ideas and
    opinions.

    I post it here because its not really a question, so Stackoverflow is
    probably the wrong place :P

    https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/firebase-angular/4ec990fe-de91-4261-82ad-e38b66b3a532%40googlegroups.com
    <https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/firebase-angular/4ec990fe-de91-4261-82ad-e38b66b3a532%40googlegroups.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>
    .
  • Benjamin Such at Jul 6, 2015 at 10:45 am
    Hey Jacob, I deleted the post because after a while I saw that the code I
    wrote didn't provide anything much. I totally screw that up and it felt a
    bit embarrassed <http://www.dict.cc/englisch-deutsch/embarrassed.html> to
    ask for feedback when you haven't done much yet. So I satrted all over.

    The basic idea behind FirebaseModel actually is to fill the missing "Model"
    piece in an Angularfire App, utilizing $firebaseObject and $firebaseArray.