I'm developing a hybrid app using the Ionic Framework based on AngularJS
and Firebase. Since yesterday I experience issues from time to time when
testing my app on an android device. I can't connect to firebaseio
receiving these error messages in my console.

https://thisisnottherealname.firebaseio.com/.lp?start=t&ser=34983995&cb=10&v=5
Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 404 (Not
Found)
https://thisisnottherealname.firebaseio.com/.lp?start=t&ser=42065037&cb=11&v=5
https://thisisnottherealname.firebaseio.com/.lp?start=t&ser=86776504&cb=12&v=5
https://thisisnottherealname.firebaseio.com/.lp?start=t&ser=97539823&cb=13&v=5
https://thisisnottherealname.firebaseio.com/.lp?start=t&ser=85215197&cb=14&v=5
https://thisisnottherealname.firebaseio.com/.lp?start=t&ser=9026517&cb=15&v=5
https://thisisnottherealname.firebaseio.com/.lp?start=t&ser=97406275&cb=16&v=5
https://thisisnottherealname.firebaseio.com/.lp?start=t&ser=40702669&cb=17&v=5
https://thisisnottherealname.firebaseio.com/.lp?start=t&ser=22149050&cb=18&v=5
https://thisisnottherealname.firebaseio.com/.lp?start=t&ser=34669568&cb=19&v=5
https://thisisnottherealname.firebaseio.com/.lp?start=t&ser=28597946&cb=20&v=5
Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 404 (Not
Found)

When I browse one of those URLs manually I receive the following, so the
source exists:

function pLPCommand(c, a1, a2, a3, a4) {
parent.window["pLPCommand3"] && parent.window["pLPCommand3"](c, a1, a2, a3, a4);
}
function pRTLPCB(pN, data) {
parent.window["pRTLPCB3"] && parent.window["pRTLPCB3"](pN, data);
}
pRTLPCB(0,[{"d":{"d":"s-dal5-nss-34.firebaseio.com","t":"r"},"t":"c"}]);
pLPCommand('close');

If I test it on my Desktop Browser it works correctly.

The most annoying thing is, that it does also work from time to time in my app. So I'm not sure if it's a server side issue or perhaps some race conditions in my app. Does anyone have an idea for further analysis?