Trying firebase for the first time. Got the whole thing working in a plunkr
here: http://plnkr.co/3WIrBn

I tried following their tutorials on their site, did their quick start
stuff as well as read the docs thoroughly, but I keep getting the error
above: "Error: Key content was undefined. Cannot pass undefined in JSON.
Use null instead."

I can get it all working in the above plunk, so I understand the concepts.
Then I copied that same code from the plunk, and CDN links to my project,
same error. Im using ionic framework for a web-based app. Angular and
everything is still working fine,I just get the error when trying to hit
the "add" button to run the function.

  • Frank van Puffelen at Apr 14, 2015 at 7:25 pm
    Cross-posted
    from: http://stackoverflow.com/questions/29632394/firebase-error-key-content-was-undefined-cannot-pass-undefined-in-json-use-n