I would like to use a factory instead of a controller for anonymously
authenticating users, but I'm having a hard time figuring out how to do
this properly.If a user is already authenticated, I don't want to
authenticate him or her again. What would be a good way to convert this AngularFire
sample
<https://www.firebase.com/docs/web/libraries/angular/guide/user-auth.html#section-logging-users-in>
from controller to a factory? Also, are there any good reasons to avoid
using factories or services for the authentication?