Hi! I am courting a few clients for projects where I'd like to use firebase
as my realtime backend. Well I will be :) I know there some example/demo
apps on the firebase site. Just curious if there links to any others
anywhere? Maybe some public sites or apps that have used firebase, just so
I can demonstarte as clearly as can be what is possible with firebase. Non
tech people don't always "get it". I often say things like, "think of
google docs, thats a realtime collaborative application". This helps, but
the more I can show the better.

This said, the examples on the site are still plenty! Just pushing my luck.

Thx!