Hi,

I am using a filter like: <li
ng-class="{'is-active':myCityFilter=='Denver'}"><a ng-click="cityFilter =
{city:'Denver'}; regionFilter={}; myCityFilter='Denver'">Denver</a></li> to
filter through records. there are many filters... as users add more filters
to refine their search, I would like them to be able to bookmark this url
with filters applied, or share it via email, social etc.

what is the best approach?

thanks,

MJ

  • Jacob Wenger at Oct 9, 2014 at 5:56 am
    Hey Mike,

    I'm not sure if the question you are asking is Firebase-related or not. Are
    you wondering how to store those filters/URLs in Firebase? Or just in
    general?

    If you want some sort of "favorite" searches for each user, you could have
    a /favorites/ node under each user which is just a list of different
    filters that user has bookmarked. Or you could literally store an entire
    URL in Firebase as well.

    Sorry for the vague response here. If you can explain a little more what
    you are trying to do and how it applies to Firebase, I'd be happy to give
    this another shot.

    Jacob

    https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/firebase-angular/3c30881f-bb92-411c-91f9-7c4f8839ca5a%40googlegroups.com
    <https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/firebase-angular/3c30881f-bb92-411c-91f9-7c4f8839ca5a%40googlegroups.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>