Hi,
Im in a situation where i have the pleasure to manage the end of a session.
Does exist an event that can handle this? because i saw that simplelogin
write a warning log when session ends.

  • Jacob Wenger at Sep 26, 2014 at 7:54 am
    Hey Manuel,

    I'm not fully sure what you are asking here, but I think I can share some
    code to guide you. If you are looking for the end of an auth session (aka
    when the user logs out), you can just use the callback from the
    FirebaseSimpleLogin constructor:

    var myRef = new Firebase("https://<your-firebase>.firebaseio.com");
    var authClient = new FirebaseSimpleLogin(myRef, function(error, user) {
       if (error) {
         // an error occurred while attempting login
         console.log(error);
       } else if (user) {
         // user authenticated with Firebase
         console.log("User ID: " + user.uid + ", Provider: " + user.provider);
       } else {
         *// user is logged out; end of session*
       }
    });

    That will automatically get fired whenever the user's authentication state
    changes.

    I don't know what you mean when you reference the warning log when session
    end, but hopefully I gave you enough info to get by. If you still have
    questions, just ask away and provide some more details.

    Good luck,
    Jacob

    https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/firebase-angular/46cbf219-1dc4-4a3b-9985-f28b20f312fb%40googlegroups.com
    <https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/firebase-angular/46cbf219-1dc4-4a3b-9985-f28b20f312fb%40googlegroups.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>