I notice that several of your sample apps (see below) include simpleLogin
helper files. Any plans to integrate this into AngularFire? I found it kind
of odd your sample apps had the same reoccuring code. Perhaps refactor into
a route security module. I like to idea of using resolve of
ngRoute/UI-Router to either getUser:true or requireUser:true in order to
inject the user or require it, respectively. We'd be happy to help out
where we can and add features as well.

We are working on adding multi-tab support for logout events by monitoring
LocalStorage for delete events. Any issues/comments about going this route?

File in question:
AngularFire-Seed
<https://github.com/firebase/angularfire-seed/tree/master/app/js> (simpleLogin.js,
config.js, changeEmail.js, firebase.utils.js)
AngularFire Yeoman Generator
<https://github.com/firebase/generator-angularfire/tree/master/templates/common/app/scripts/angularfire> (config.js,
firebase.utils.js, simpleLogin.js)

  • Michael Wulf at Sep 21, 2014 at 7:29 pm
    AngularFire is a bindings library for synchronizing objects and arrays. We
    provide $firebaseSimpleLogin as a convenience (for now), but shall remain
    agnostic about whether you use services, adapters, or access AngularFire
    directly in your code. My preference is to use a service and I tend towards
    this when I create examples.

[...]

    https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/firebase-angular/9a79ce5d-bf35-4735-ab55-20819f4df0c7%40googlegroups.com
    <https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/firebase-angular/9a79ce5d-bf35-4735-ab55-20819f4df0c7%40googlegroups.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>
    .
  • Daniel Buentello at Sep 30, 2014 at 5:19 am
    Cool beans. I can see all the love objects/arrays are getting. Just figured
    auth could use some too lol.

    Good job on the library as well. $syncing is solid and fast!!

    - Danny B.

    On Sun, Sep 21, 2014 at 11:48 AM, Daniel Buentello <daniel.v...@gmail.com
[...]

    <javascript:>.