We released version 0.8.2 of generator-angularfire
<https://github.com/firebase/generator-angularfire> and it is available in
the npm registry. This version installs AngularFire 0.8.2 as well as
optional routing, authentication, and account management services. This is
a pretty substantial rewrite and should make the generator much more robust.
With this in mind, please approach upgrades with *beta expectations*. I've
tested thoroughly, but there could be a kink or two left if you have an
One item that has already been noted by generator-angular and our beta
testers is that this does not work with wiredep 1.9.x. Please
- Upgraded to AngularFire 0.8.2 (versions will now be in sync)
- Now forked from generator-angular for easier upgrade path
- No longer necessary to do yo angular before yo angularfire
- CoffeeScript support
- Better use of resolve method in routers
- More streamlined auth process (simpler simpleLogin service)
- Added Google auth provider
- Added anonymous auth provider
Have feedback? Please use the issue tracker
<https://github.com/firebase/generator-angularfire/issues> for questions
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Firebase + AngularJS" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/firebase-angular/CAFHX4%3Dq-aNGj-7axe2DRVkchCXpcpMV63Sfw880QPPQXVCL%3Dsg%40mail.gmail.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.