Did you guys recently change the Firebasesimplelogin Authentication? I've
been building my first AngularJS app using AngularFire and yesterday it
seemed like every 2 out of 10 hard refreshes were properly grabbing the
user information from the DB that is associated with the login
($firebaseSimpleLogin:login event). Today it seems like every hard refresh
is leads to the proper user information being displayed. At any rate, thank
you for all your hard work! Your software has really helped me show off my
limited expertise in Javascript!

  • Jacob Wenger at Sep 16, 2014 at 7:15 pm
    Hey John.

    We have been making a good amount of changes in the login server backend,
    but most of them have been about returning better error responses. It is
    getting some love and cleanup. I am glad things have improved for you! Let
    us know if you run into issues again and we can take a look.

    Jacob
    Did you guys recently change the Firebasesimplelogin Authentication? I've
    been building my first AngularJS app using AngularFire and yesterday it
    seemed like every 2 out of 10 hard refreshes were properly grabbing the
    user information from the DB that is associated with the login
    ($firebaseSimpleLogin:login event). Today it seems like every hard refresh
    is leads to the proper user information being displayed. At any rate, thank
    you for all your hard work! Your software has really helped me show off my
    limited expertise in Javascript!

    https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/firebase-angular/5fc9aff6-e70d-46a8-8ef3-1750c2ff6151%40googlegroups.com
    <https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/firebase-angular/5fc9aff6-e70d-46a8-8ef3-1750c2ff6151%40googlegroups.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>
    .
  • John Oxford at Sep 17, 2014 at 8:21 pm
    Actually I had the problem pop up again last night. I think there is some
    issue with the way my controllers are injecting, but I was able to at least
    solve this (or so it appears) by simply just using $timeout for 750ms
    before returning the user information.

    On Tue, Sep 16, 2014 at 7:17 AM, John Oxford <man...@gmail.com
    Did you guys recently change the Firebasesimplelogin Authentication? I've
    been building my first AngularJS app using AngularFire and yesterday it
    seemed like every 2 out of 10 hard refreshes were properly grabbing the
    user information from the DB that is associated with the login
    ($firebaseSimpleLogin:login event). Today it seems like every hard refresh
    is leads to the proper user information being displayed. At any rate, thank
    you for all your hard work! Your software has really helped me show off my
    limited expertise in Javascript!

    <javascript:>.