Also on SO:

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/25657655/angularjs-firebase-util-how-do-i-access-data-without-knowing-parent-key

Background:

When a delivery is created, an entry will be created under:

1- DELIVERIES->COMPANY->FIREBASEGENERATEDID->DELIVERY DETAILS

To allow users to track their purchases, they will have the delivery
company and the unique ID of the delivery added to their profile.

2-
USERS->DELIVERYTRACKING->COMPANY(delivery)->FIREBASEGENERATEDID(generated
from deliveries above): TRUE

I am able to utilise Firebase.util.intersection to return an array of
Firebase references, based on the use case above. However, when bound to a
variable in $scope, I am unable to access the specific keys of the child
object although I can display the lot to the view.

I've constructed a detailed JSFiddle which should explain the problem much
more eloquently that I can by typing.

JSFiddle Link: http://jsfiddle.net/rwk1/8po8t35q/9/