Hey folks,

   Been spending a fair bit of time on this, but I've had exactly zero
success with either cloudbees or Travis.

   Cloudbees clickstart worked, but appears to be an old version of the
seed, and when I try to upgrade it or deploy with something else it gives
me a bunch of fairly cryptic errors.

   After I went through and installed the dependencies from the
angularfire-seed I assumed Travis would work, but it always fails with some
seemingly bizarre errors, filed here:
https://github.com/firebase/angularfire-seed/issues/49

   Anyone have something that works for continuous integration with 0.8.x?

   Cheers,

    Jd

--

Joel Dietz *○*ˣ
@fractastical <http://www.twitter.com/fractastical>

  • Jacob Wenger at Sep 1, 2014 at 12:02 am
    Hey Joel,

    There is a discussion occurring on the GitHub issue you opened
    <https://github.com/firebase/angularfire-seed/issues/49>. I'm not sure why
    you are having issues getting angularfire-seed repo to run in Travis as it
    should work out of the box. Hopefully we can track down a solution for you.

    For what it's worth, AngularFire itself
    <https://github.com/firebase/angularfire> runs its CI tests through Travis.
    Here is the .travis.yml file
    <https://github.com/firebase/angularfire/blob/master/.travis.yml>.