Hey guys,
how can I easily replace the .$child statement in a find-function such as
this:
findByUsername: function (username) {
   if (username) {
     return return users.$child(username);
where users =
var ref = new Firebase(FIREBASE_URL + 'users');
var users = $firebase(ref);

Which is pretty streight forward.

With Angular 0.8 and .$child removec I've tried to load all users into an
object by:
var allUsers = users.$asObject()

but what is next step if I want to find certain user within this object?

oh and is there an easy way to replace the .$on in:
$rootScope.$on('$firebaseSimpleLogin:login', function (e, authUser) {
(...)
}
is that needed?

Regards