Can anyone please tell me where I can download the source code of IDEAL
Web Reader? If I'm not mistaken, this reader has some relation with
coolreader, so I think the source code may be available somewhere.
I've searched on *http://code.google.com/p/eyes-free
<http://code.google.com/p/eyes-free/source/browse/#svn/trunk/WebAccess>*, but
didn't find anything related to it.
Any help is greatly appreciated.

Best regards,
Sérgio Neves

  • Russell James at Nov 18, 2013 at 3:03 pm
    Hi,

    As far as I know the only connection between those apps is the developers...

    The IDEAL Web Reader was a browser and the Cool Reader is an epub reader if
    I recall.

    The IDEAL Group also known as Apps4Android is the development team behind
    the IDEAL Web Reader.

    Recently we heard that the IDEAL Web Reader which can no longer be found in
    the Play Store is in beta testing.
    I have not received any more information or beta versions for testing.

    I think the Cool Reader may be an open source project that you might find
    if you search the web...

    Russ