so whats the impact of couchbase server 2.0 from a membase/memcached
perspective..

can we just swap out membase 1.7x for couchbase server 2.0 and gradually
start to use some features...

how would we access couchdb api features? seperate client?

Search Discussions

  • A. at Oct 22, 2011 at 12:25 am
    (I'm assuming you're talking about Couchbase 2.0 which is in a developer
    preview mode)

    The server itself is Membase compatible, so you can keep using the Membase
    client.

    However, there is a dedicated client for it, which lets you use the
    Couchbase's new features (like indexes). It's available here:
    http://www.couchbase.org/code/couchbase/net/2.0, source here:
    https://github.com/couchbase/couchbase-net-client

    The client is based on my Membase client's code. (Same bugs but the same
    awesome features! j/k)
    so whats the impact of couchbase server 2.0 from a membase/memcached
    perspective..

    can we just swap out membase 1.7x for couchbase server 2.0 and gradually
    start to use some features...

    how would we access couchdb api features? seperate client?

groupenyim-memcached @
categoriesmemcached
postedOct 21, '11 at 10:53p
activeOct 22, '11 at 12:25a