I started learning Django and I'm trying to build a photo app.
this app merging uploaded images and rendering.
I have merged Images with PIL and save the image in accessible file system.

Now I'm stuck with this,
  -How do I displaying merged new Image,
  -How to serve merged new Image files in my Templates?
Can some one show a step by step instruction

Application running on django development server.