I have seen few posts on various Facebook libraries that can be used with
Django to allow a user to login using Facebook credentials. Having tried a
few of them, I did not find any examples that worked. Does anyone know of
any such libraries they have recently used and worked fine? Any code
samples would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
spk265

  • Rafael E. Ferrero at Nov 22, 2013 at 2:43 pm
    AllAuth work just fine to me... ill follow a tutorial that i find on google
    and work ok with django 1.5

    I have seen few posts on various Facebook libraries that can be used with
    Django to allow a user to login using Facebook credentials. Having tried a
    few of them, I did not find any examples that worked. Does anyone know of
    any such libraries they have recently used and worked fine? Any code
    samples would be greatly appreciated.

    Thanks,
    spk265

    https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-users/115f7cb5-8140-4efe-ab55-b174f74936c6%40googlegroups.com
    .

    Rafael E. Ferrero

  • Spk265 at Nov 22, 2013 at 3:06 pm
    Looks more promising. Thank you! I will give it a try.
    AllAuth work just fine to me... ill follow a tutorial that i find on
    google and work ok with django 1.5

    I have seen few posts on various Facebook libraries that can be used with
    Django to allow a user to login using Facebook credentials. Having tried a
    few of them, I did not find any examples that worked. Does anyone know of
    any such libraries they have recently used and worked fine? Any code
    samples would be greatly appreciated.

    Thanks,
    spk265

    .
    https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-users/115f7cb5-8140-4efe-ab55-b174f74936c6%40googlegroups.com
    .

    Rafael E. Ferrero
  • Coded kid at Nov 22, 2013 at 11:00 pm
    Use django_social_auth by Arneb. It rocks!
    I have seen few posts on various Facebook libraries that can be used with
    Django to allow a user to login using Facebook credentials. Having tried a
    few of them, I did not find any examples that worked. Does anyone know of
    any such libraries they have recently used and worked fine? Any code
    samples would be greatly appreciated.

    Thanks,
    spk265
  • Carlos at Nov 23, 2013 at 4:04 am