I have started a series of Django tutorial for beginners. I am making
them in such a way that a user get knowledge for working on Django in
quick and efficient way.
Till now, I have completed only introduction phase.

I'll also make video tutorials for the same exercises.

Here is link of my tutorials
http://goo.gl/3jPaf7

Please review it. I need your suggestions to make them more efficient.

--
Jasvir Singh Grewal
Blog: jasvirsinghgrewal91.wordpress.com

:
####[ GNU/Linux One Stanza Tip (LOST) ]#######################

Sub : To randomly play mp3 songs from a directory LOST #243

mpg123 -z /path/to/mp3s/*.mp3
This will randomly play mp3 songs from the specified folder.

####[ajitabhpandey (at) users.sourceforge.net]################
:

  • Pepsodent Cola at Oct 26, 2013 at 3:42 pm
    I just glanced at the page. My first experience was that the typography
    was very unpleasant for my eyes. So I wouldn't spend much time there
    reading compared to this page.
    https://docs.djangoproject.com/en/1.6/intro/tutorial01/

    Maybe make the text typography easier to see and read?

[...]

  • Jasvir Singh at Oct 28, 2013 at 4:10 pm