I'm following the tutorial at
https://docs.djangoproject.com/en/1.5/intro/tutorial01/
...I'm at the stage where I can change the template of the admin site. I'm
instructed to copy base_site.html from the django source directory to a
template/admin folder in my site directory. I have done this and changed
the page title text. After restarting the server and clearing my cache, the
title text doesn't change. It's still using the default template. Is there
a step I'm missing?