I started a discussion about testing class-based (generic) views, a couple
of people have pitched in already, thought I'd throw this out there in case
anyone else can help:

http://www.obeythetestinggoat.com/testing-django-class-based-generic-views-None.html

It covers a couple of simple examples of views, where I refactor a
function-based view to a class-based view. Then there's an attempt to use
a CBGV for a moderately complicated use case (adding a new related item
model to an existing list), where we've struggled to make things look
simple...

cf the comments (randomly, on github, cf the post), but it's frustratingly
close to being a very simple CBGV use case with just one custom method, but
we haven't managed to make it work.. Maybe someone else will be able to
though? Also, any suggestions re: other approaches to testing are
welcomed...