Hi Django-users,

I'm looking for an experienced django-dev to help me out on my first
django-project. It's a 1.5 w/ custom user model, facebook and google+
integration, and a REST API for passing messages between users on native
phone apps. Nothing too crazy.

Thus far it is mostly "working" and the models are laid out, with some
workflows complete end-to-end, but I keep running into django-newbie
problems and need to get this baby out the door. So I'm looking for
someone to help.

Code is on GitHub. PM or email me your hourly rates and availability and
we'll chat.

Thanks!
-Eric