Guys, is it possible to call a javascript function in django templates
based on an if condition.......?????????? What i want to do is that in
django templates if a given if condition is true i want to call a
javascript function automatically............

tell me guys if it is possible or not????

  • der_FeniX at Apr 23, 2013 at 8:46 pm
    {% if condition %}
    <script type="text/javascript">
    some_function(params);