I have set facebook button for login through facebook on my site, but when
i m clicking on that button, it's showing this error, i m unable to
find,pleaze help me...
I m using 127.0.0.1:8000 as domain name.

Error
An error occurred. Please try again later.

API Error Code: 191
API Error Description: The specified URL is not owned by the application
Error Message: Invalid redirect_uri: Given URL is not allowed by the
Application configuration.

Thanks

  • C. Kirby at Mar 13, 2013 at 2:28 pm
    It looks to be an issue with your facebook api "site domain" settings.
    This stackoverflow question looks to answer your troubles:
    http://stackoverflow.com/questions/7184632/given-url-is-not-allowed-by-the-application-configuration