I'm facing this error when I access 'accounts/login/'. Posted a question
here - http://stackoverflow.com/q/14019017/1218897
I would really appreciate any help with it.

Thanks in advance.
-Manu

  • Gabriel - Iulian Dumbrava at Dec 25, 2012 at 2:46 pm
    Hi Manu,
    Enter the admin and at allauth -> apps add a new application of type "Facebook" with your FB credentials.

    You have added a facebook login in settings.py but such a login type is not yet defined in admin.

    I hope this helps!
    Gabriel

  • Manu at Dec 26, 2012 at 10:26 am
    Hi Gabriel,

    Thanks for replying. However, the issue, I think, came up because of the
    incorrect SITE_ID value in my settings.py.
    You can see the conversation at this stackoverflow thread.
    http://stackoverflow.com/questions/14019017/django-allauth-no-facebook-app-configured-please-add-a-socialapp-using-the-djan

    It's solved for now. :-)
    Regards,
    Manu

    On Tuesday, 25 December 2012 20:16:27 UTC+5:30, Gabriel - Iulian Dumbrava