Hello,
I want to add a new row in the existing database table by using add
button in the html form from the user as user can create as much rows
in the table as he needed, how will i add this?
Thanks, in advance.

--
Satinderpal Singh
http://satindergoraya.blogspot.in/

  • Nicolas Emiliani at Oct 15, 2012 at 1:25 pm

    I want to add a new row in the existing database table by using add
    button in the html form from the user as user can create as much rows
    in the table as he needed, how will i add this?
    Thanks, in advance.
    Hi, correct me if I'm wrong but, it seems that you are talking about
    formsets. Check this out :

    https://docs.djangoproject.com/en/dev/topics/forms/formsets/

    --
    Satinderpal Singh
    http://satindergoraya.blogspot.in/
    http://satindergoraya91.blogspot.in/

    Nicolas Emiliani

    Lo unico instantaneo en la vida es el cafe, y es bien feo.