Through restrictions, I am prevented from using Leiningen on the CI
server and I am attempting to package Clojure through Maven.

I have a core.clj with a (:gen-class) in the namespace and a (-main).

My project.clj includes a :main and :aot with the value of the main
namespace.

I can 'lein uberjar' and execute the jar successfully.

However, when I 'lein pom' and then 'mvn package' and attempt to run
the jar, I receive 'Failed to load Main-Class manifest attribute from
...'

I feel that I am missing a key/value pair in the project.clj, but I am
unsure what.

Many Thanks

Paul

---