A validation library built on using predicates properly.

I just released a new version of my take on a simple, general purpose
validation library. Version 0.2.0 includes a chaining feature very much
like (and inspired by) the chain function in vlad<https://github.com/logaan/vlad>,
another validation library. For the remote few who are familiar with
manners, to implement this the definition of a manner has changed slightly
to allow one or more predicate message pairs (previously only one was
allowed).

https://github.com/RyanMcG/manners

---

  • Craig at Nov 27, 2013 at 9:26 pm
    Looks interesting. I've come to Clojure from Java, and validation of
    arbitrary data is important for my applications. Thanks for the
    contribution.