I am trying to work with a tree representation using vectors where the
first element is the node value and the rest are the children as suggested
here:
http://grokbase.com/t/gg/clojure/12afy2cz9p/how-to-represent-trees-for-use-with-zippers

However I am having trouble using clojure.zip/edit to change a simple tree.
I'd like to multiply the odd numbers by 2 in this case.
https://gist.github.com/dabd/7666778

It looks like after editing the first (branch) node clojure.zip/next will
get to the end of the tree.
How can I correct this code?

Thanks.

---