hi, I'm using Friend, and it works very well, except now I've got things
set up in production my app server has a reverse-proxy in front and the
redirects no longer work for my protected routes. I tried using
requires-scheme-with-proxy but without success...am playing around with it
now, don't really know what I'm doing...I know that the proxy is Apache, is
there anything else I need to know ?

Cheers, and BTW thanks for Friend - yet another Clojure Gem that's made my
life much easier.

---