We released Immutant 0.8.0 today, which includes our new Pipelines library,
persistent caches, and some minor features relating to web apps and
testing. We didn't break any API's from 0.7.0, so hey, progress!

More details at http://immutant.org/news/2013/01/14/announcing-0-8-0/

# What is Immutant?

Immutant is an application server for Clojure. It's an integrated platform
built on JBoss AS7 that aims to reduce the incidental complexity in
real-world applications. It provides support for Ring handlers,
asynchronous messaging, caching, scheduled jobs, XA transactions,
clustering, and highly-available "daemon" services.

Peace, Love, and Pancakes,
Jim