Hi everyone,
On Gregg's suggestion, I want to share a writeup about how total beginners
can learn Clojure in a minimally painful way. I'd welcome any comments,
suggestions, etc.

http://www.elangocheran.com/blog/2012/03/the-newbies-guide-learning-clojure/

Thanks.

Elango

  • George Oliver at Mar 29, 2012 at 8:48 am

    On Gregg's suggestion, I want to share a writeup about how total beginners
    can learn Clojure in a minimally painful way.  I'd welcome any comments,
    suggestions, etc.
    You could add a link to this guide,

    http://www.unexpected-vortices.com/clojure/brief-beginners-guide/

    It covers a lot of the development environment setup a beginner should
    know.