Hi all,

The regular registration rates for Clojure/West will end Friday Feb.
17th. The current rate is $450 unless you know someone already going.
If so, you can then register for the "Friend of Attendee" rate for
$425 and they get a $25 refund! After Friday, prices go up, so
register now!
- Register: http://regonline.com/clojurewest2012
- Friend of attendee: http://clojurewest.org/friend-of-attendee

Rich Hickey, the creator of Clojure, will kick things off on Friday
morning. I can't share any details but I've gotten a sneak preview of
what he and Stuart Halloway have been working on and you will not want
to miss this one!! More details will be available in the coming weeks
but it's big. In between the keynotes we've got a great set of talks
about core Clojure concepts, real-world experience, and advanced
topics.
- Schedule: http://clojurewest.org/schedule

In addition to the main conference, we have three excellent training
classes prior to the conference:

1) "Intro to Clojure" with Stuart Sierra and Alan Dipert - Mar 13-15,
$1700. If you want some focused time to learn Clojure from the
experts, this is the perfect opportunity.
- http://clojurewest.org/training-intro-to-clojure

2) "Cascalog" with Sam Ritchie - Mar 13-15, $1700. If you want to work
with Hadoop and Big Data more efficiently, tap into the power of
Cascalog with a training class from Cascalog committer and co-author
of Manning's "Big Data".
- http://clojurewest.org/training-cascalog

3) "Clojure Web" with Chris Granger - Mar 14-15, $1000. If you want
to build small powerful web apps with Clojure, Chris will teach you
how - from routes to data access to client side ClojureScript.
- http://clojurewest.org/training-clojure-web

Alex Miller