features of Amazon S3, such as using a delimiter to filter an object
list. There didn't seem to be any existing Clojure S3 libraries that
did this, so I've written one:
It follows the AWS SDK pretty closely, and currently supports:
* creating and deleting buckets
* getting objects as streams
* putting objects as streams, files or strings
* retrieving metadata as Clojure maps
* listing objects (and all associated options like prefixes and delimiters)
The library tries to be as idiomatic as possible, and converts all
Java objects into Clojure-friendly maps.
It doesn't yet support:
* Copying (coming soon)
The API documentation is here:
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Clojure" group.
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Note that posts from new members are moderated - please be patient with your first post.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at