Clojure 1.4 goes beta! This release is essentially the same as
1.4.0-alpha5. It will hit the Maven Central repository in a few hours.

No new features in the 1.4 line after this point. Bug fixes are still allowed.

Also, if somebody wants to compile a list on the wiki of all the bug
fixes and changes since 1.3, that would be very helpful. Thanks!

-Stuart Sierra
clojure.com

  • Tassilo Horn at Feb 3, 2012 at 5:19 pm