Hi everybody,

I'd like to create a lazy sequence which has first element x and all
the rest from another lazy sequence. I couldn't find a suitable
function in the docs. Can somebody give a hint?

Best regards

  • Kasper Galschiot Markus at Nov 30, 2011 at 9:56 pm
    Is conf what you're looking for?

    http://clojure.github.com/clojure/clojure.core-api.html#clojure.core/cons

    ~Kasper
    I'd like to create a lazy sequence which has first element x and all
    the rest from another lazy sequence. I couldn't find a suitable
    function in the docs. Can somebody give a hint?

    Best regards
  • Paweł Łoziński at Dec 1, 2011 at 10:02 pm